This formula is an analgesic and nervine formula that not only relieves pain but helps relieve the stress that accompanies it. It also contains different nutrients that are essential for a healthy nervous system.
CONTENTS: herb – water, alcohol
White Willow (Salix alba)
• a natural alternative to Aspirin (Salicin)
• reduces inflammation
• reduces fever
Valerian (Valeriana offic.)
• allays pain and promotes sleep
• soothing and quieting to the nervous system
Wild Lettuce (Lactuca canadensis)
• relieves pain
• soothing to the nerves
Hops (Humulus lupulus)
• a potent sedative for insomnia, nervous tension, anxiety, irritability and nervous intestinal complaints
• reduces pain and releases spasms
Scullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora)
• one of the best nervine agents nature provides
• tones and soothes the nervous system
Lobelia (Lobelia inflata)
• efficient relaxant and enhances the effect of the other herbs
Mistletoe (Viscum album)
• quiets, soothes, tones the nerves, lowers blood pressure and relaxes spasms
CAUTION: Avoid when pregnant or use under care of qualified practitione.
Suggested Dosage: ½ to 2 tsp 3 times a day as needed for pain, stress or insomnia.
COMPLEMENTARY SUPPLEMENTATION: NERVEX: This herbal extract is very beneficial with PAINEX, especially for insomnia and stress. Use ½ of each to bring the dosage up to 1 tsp. 3 times a day. Calciex: Whenever there is nerve involvement, calcium is very important.
Please note: This information is compiled from traditional and modern herb books, articles and research. This information is summarized for its educational value and should not be used for the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of disease. It should not be used to replace the services of a qualified practitioner.