A pleasant tasting balanced formula of herbs and fruit juices. It is used to build and stimulate the immune system.
CONTENTS: herb –water, honey, alcohol
Echinacea (angustifolia and purpurea)
• purifies the blood
• speeds up the elimination process
• a valuable alternative to any antibiotic
• reduces fever
• especially good in glandular infections
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus)
• used to build up resistance to disease
• increases the number and activity of immune cells throughout the body
• in one controlled experiment, astragalus reduced the incidence of common colds among users and shortened the duration by almost half
Oregon Grape (Berberis aquifolium)
• a natural antibiotic
• has many properties that are similar to golden seal
Rosehips (Rosa spp.)
• rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin C complex
Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)
• helps clean mucous-clogged passages
• has antiseptic properties
Cayenne (Capsicum annuum)
• increases the circulation of blood, stimulates activity of other herbs
Garlic (Allium sativum)
• increases resistance to infection and is extremely nutritious
• has excellent antibiotic antifungal properties as well as increasing resistance of the body to cancers
• cleansing effect on all tissues and glands
• to help improve the assimilation of the herbs and reduce the formation of gas
Suggested Dosage: 1-2 tbsp. 3 times a day for 5 days then break for 2 days and start again, repeat the pattern. This formula works better to prevent disease (ie: cold, flu, ect.) than it does after the illness has set in.
CAUTION: Refer to qualified practitioner when pregnant.
Please note: This information is compiled from traditional and modern herb books, articles and research. This information is summarized for its educational value and should not be used for the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of disease. It should not be used to replace the services of a qualified practitioner.