Has long been a popular remedy in Germany and Austria, especially for bruises and sprains. It is an aromatic, bitter astringent herb that stimulates the immune system and relieves pain and inflammation.
120ml Jar only $21.60
CONTENTS: Herb – Olive Oil, Bee’s wax
Arnica (Arnica Montana)
- has similar properties but superior action to calendula
- helps to promote the healing of wounds, bruised and irritation, and acute inflammation of the joints, use as a poultice or compress
- helps relieve pain and brings circulation to injured areas caused from bruises and contusions, promoting rapid absorption and healing, therefore minimizing damage from blood and lymph congestion from the injury
- very beneficial for all forms of rheumatic and neuralgic pain
- excellent for skin irritations and can be rubbed on the stomach to relieve abdominal pains
- helps clear up fungal and bacterial infections
Suggested Application: Use for emergency only – 2 or 3 times daily for a few days.
Then switch to Echinacea Calendula Ointment or Regenerex Ointment.
Please note: This information is compiled from traditional and modern herb books, articles and research. This information is summarized for its educational value and should not be used for the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of disease. It should not be used to replace the services of a qualified practitioner.